As many of you know, Samir had little to no hair for a very long time. Recently (as in within the past two months) his hair sprouted! He has thick curls, exactly like my dad had. It got so long he was bordering on an afro, so Grandma gave him a haircut. I didn't think to take a before picture, but here's an after :)
It rained for most of the month here, but alas, that will not keep Samir from going outside. Good thing we have rain gear.
We go to prime time story time at the library once a month. Samir loves it and I have to admit, I like it too! When school's out we will be able to go to the regular story time during the week. This is Samir working on his craft after story time.
This day, we went to Chick-fil-a for our usual Saturday lunch. Little did we know, it was princess day! Samir still had fun, but he was not about to sit on this horse! Petting it was good enough for him.
Samir and his papaw :)




