Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tiffany's Birthday

I celebrated my 26th birthday September 25. I was extremely lucky to have a whole little weekend of celebrations with those I love! It all began Friday night when went to Friday's for what I thought was a family dinner, but turned out to be a surprise birthday party put together by my sweet husband!




 The gang


Marlene and I
 




Me, Britney and Kendra
 


Peter and Marlene

The next day was my actual birthday and the Razorbacks were playing Alabama. I would have loved to see them beat 'Bama, but I think we gave them a good run for their money! We are a Hogs family :) Samir has even learned to say "razorbacks"! 


On Sunday, Patty and Anna treated me and mom to our first hibachi grill and sushi experience. Loved, loved, LOVED it! Then we went for pedicures. This girls' day was the perfect, relaxing end to my birthday. Thanks everyone!


Mom and I


Pretty toes!

Patty and I