Thursday, October 27, 2011

Falling in Love

SO sorry for the small hiatus I took...I just realized it's been six weeks since I posted! Needless to say, this will be a picture loaded post. Look for some changes coming up with this blog....I'm thinking I need to do some remodeling :) I titled this post "Falling in Love" because that is quite simply what we have been doing. We've fallen into our groove and learned to really enjoy, well, everything! It's so easy to kind of pass the little things up and take things for granted, so we've been really concentrating on putting family first and letting everything else fall into place. It's made us a tighter family and more easygoing. You should try it! Okay, now on with our latest shindigs.....
Getting frozen yogurt after doctor check-ups

Who deosn't love baby butt?!

Fall Festival


Tie Dying shirts at Fall Fest....Samir LOVED this!!


Yes, we're showing off tear ducts that are now
COMPLETELY clear, so no surgery for Mr. Karim!!

Inside a firetruck at Touch a Truck

Some cute little footsies posing as ghosts!

ghost garland

Frankenstein made from a coke bottle...
Samir loves googly eyes, so this dude
can see VERY well!

Samir made these at school and I
fell in love with them!

A playdate with Ava before her sweet little brother
arrived

Karim started solids and loves him some
sweet potatoes!

Glowsticks in Samir's bath=a super fun
bathtime!!

Rocking out in his exersaucer

The 2011 Fort Smith Air Show

It still cracks me up how big Karim's
ear plugs were!

Checking out the Thunderbirds with Aunt Britney

Happy boy