This summer, Samir and I participated in Musikgarten. We did this last summer also and he loved it! Sadly, there weren't enough two year olds enrolled, so they combined the two's and three's. I didn't know how Samir would handle this, considering this meant that most of the curriculum would be what three year olds can do and Samir had just barely turned two! Happily, he did very well. There were a few things along the way that threw him for a loop, but I was proud of him!
I can't remember the name of this instrument, but it was fun to play!
The bell shaker. Samir loved this one, as well as the sticks. He got pretty good at mimicking the patterns.
Dancing. Every class, each child got to pick a scarf and dance around the room with it. I think we might have to add this to our list of art projects. I did find a great recipe to dye play silks using kool aid.......
Playing the drum