Sunday, November 7, 2010
It's That Time of Year Again....
....time to make the holiday cards and prepare for Christmas! I don't know about you guys, but I am quite addicted to shutterfly for numerous gifts (www.shutterfly.com). I mean really, who can NOT like a personalized gift?! This is also the same site I use to design our Christmas cards every year. I think my favorite card yet was the one we sent out last year. It's listed as "seasonal chic noir" on the website for those who want to check it out.....Shutterfly Holiday Card Designs. I love the elegance of the flat cards and they're printed on heavy card stock. Totally makes them look like you spent tons of money on them, but really didn't! This year they have gift tags that you can personalize, which means I can order them and slap those puppies right on......no writer's cramp here! So the point of all this? Shutterfly has a great little promotion right now that gets you 20% off all holiday cards. I don't know about you, but I could use all the saving I can get at Christmas time! So mosey your mouse on over to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery and check it out! And if you're a fellow blogger, make sure to check out my link on facebook so you can see how to earn 50 FREE Christmas cards! You can thank me later :)