Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Tonight brings another new year full of freshness.....fresh beginnings, fresh outlooks, fresh hope. This past year has truly been a blessing and I look forward to what 2011 will bring our family. We will be welcoming a new baby this year, as well as moving to a new house (hopefully). It's about change. Change can be a good thing, a little scary sometimes, but it depends on your attitude going into it. To all our friends and family, I hope your attitudes are bright and your years brighter. We are truly blessed to have each and every one of you in our lives.


Now I'm not big on the whole resolution thing. Maybe it's because deep down inside, I have a touch of ODD and like to rebel. Or maybe I'm just lazy, I don't know. So I'm borrowing an idea from another blog I follow religiously and you should too, especially if you have kiddos and pack lunches regularly. Check out Wendolonia here. I'm starting a 2011 goals list. I'll put it all in my sidebar so you can track my progress and I can (hopefully) be more inspired to complete it, seeing as how all you lovely folks will be able to keep an eye on me :) 


New Year's fireworks