Thursday, April 1, 2010

Samir's Loves

I know it's been a long time since my last post, so to make up for it, this post will be extra long! As promised, I have some pictures of Samir at Granny's farm. He loves cows and was sure not afraid to go right up to them! The cows weren't afraid of him either, which is a good thing I guess? They didn't want anything to do with me if I was with Samir, so maybe it's a size thing. Or maybe they know Samir is not a big fan of meat, while I had beef for lunch :)

Another love of Samir's ....his boots! He would wear those darn things every day if I let him! On this particular day, he was pretty messy after school, so I was changing his shirt. In the middle of this, however, he decided he needs to wear his boots. I had to grab the camera because, let's face it, this is stinking cute!


Samir has also recently became obsessed with this trike that Britney got him for Christmas. It rocks, so we used it as a rocker while it was cold. Now that it is warm out, we unfolded it into a trike with a handle. I decided it was time to do this after Samir tried to run across the street and steal the neighbor's bike!


As you can tell, he even rides the bike as soon as he gets out of bed!

Samir has discovered money. None has gone into his mouth (yet) but he loves to put it into his piggy bank. Note to self:must have an easter egg with money in it!


This is a piggy bank that we bought and let Samir decorate. You have to love how he knew where to put the tie!

Samir is a little computer nut. We bought a kids' keyboard that fits over ours and lets him play kid games. He was not having that though! He wants the real thing and is quite content to just type in word.