Saturday, April 9, 2011

T-Ball Time!

Samir had his first t-ball game today. He loves playing in the backyard with us, so we thought we'd go ahead and give it a try on a team. Considering the age of this team, I was super proud of them! Samir was all about being in the outfield during the first inning, not so much about batting and running the bases. But by the second inning, he was ready to go! This is a 2-4 year old league, so basically each kids gets to bat, they run one base at a time and outs don't count. Obviously, there's a lot of parents on the field as well....which is why I am extremely glad Oussama comes to every game and practice! Samir took a three hour nap after all this, so I know he was worn out. He played his little heart out!


Waiting his turn to bat



Waiting his turn to be the catcher

Going after the ball


Running to first base


....and second base


Coming home



Getting the ball

Throwing it to first


Giving the other team fives
 Go Tigers!